- Graduation: Medical School at University of Barcelona, MD
- Residency: University Hospital of Girona, Spain, OB&GYN Specialist
- Maternal-Fetal Unit, Yale university New Haven Hospital, US, 2014
- Maternal-Fetal Unit, Hospital Vall D`Hebron de Barcelona, Spain, 2014
- Low Genital Tract Pathology Unit, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Spain, 2104
- English, Spanish, French, Catalan
- European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Spanish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO)
- Catalan Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SCOG))
- General Info
- Book an Appointment
Professional Experience | Personal skills
- Experience in leading Hospitals in Spain and US
- Easy and close Patient-Physician relationship. Priority on health and wellness of patients associated with professional and ethical practice.
- Women’s care from adolescence and pregnancy to menopause.
- Special attention to respect the choice of delivery of the patient after a personal and accurate study and counsel of each case (Natural births, normal vaginal deliveries, instrumental deliveries [vaccum, Thierry’s spatulas, forceps], cesarean).
- Diagnosis and management of most frequent gynecological disorders like abnormal vaginal bleeding, menstrual disorders, HPV, myomas, ovarian cysts.
- Study and management of Infertility and endocrine disorders.
- Prenatal screening, diagnosis and treatment.
- Short and long term contraception counsel.
- Gynecological surgery, including Endoscopy, Minimally invasive surgery techniques like laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
- Screening and prevention of cervical, breast and other gynecological cancer or diseases.
Specialized Training and courses
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Ultrasound, by Spanish Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO)
- Basic and Advanced Courses in Gynecological Endoscopy, by European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Gynecological Endocrinology and Human Reproduction, by UAB (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona)
- Contraception course, by Catalan Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SCOG)
- Senology and Breast Pathology Course, by Catalan Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SCOG)
Cooper Dermatology & Dentistry Clinic
J3 Mall, First Floor
Al Wasl Road, AL Manara
P.O. Box 213150
United Arab Emirates
Saturday to Thursday - 8:30am to 6:00pm