- Doctor of Medicine, Federal University of Parana, Brazil.
- Otolaryngologist Specialist, Federal University of Parana, Brazil.
- Master degree in the rhinoplasty field, Faculty of Medicine of Santa Casa of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Advance experience in rhinoplasty from:
- University of Miami, Miami, USA
- Federal University of Parana, Curitiba, Brazil
- Center for Facial Restoration (Dr Richard Davis), Miramar, USA
- English and Portuguese
- General Info
- Book an Appointment
Dr. Annelyse Ballin is a Brazilian Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT), with a fellowship in the USA focused on nasal surgeries and rhinoplasty.
Committed to providing the best and most updated treatment to each patient, Dr. Annelyse participates and speaks in Medical Conferences, and has been publishing multiples articles in American Journals, as well as Medical Book chapters.
Dr Annelyse has vast experience in all pediatric and adults general ENT subjects, such as nasal obstruction, nasal allergies, septal deviation, nasal deformities, facial pain, sinusitis, throat pain, voice disorders, cough, snoring, sleep apnea, hearing problems, ear problems, and enlarged tonsils.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology (adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, grommet insertion)
- Nasal surgery (turbinoplasty, septoplasty)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery