- Medical degree, University Of Nis 1984
- Board certificated specialist- Dermatovenerologist, 1994
- Postgraduate Education in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases with Master Thesis in LaserTherapy, 2004
- Lloyd Register Quality Assurance ISO 9000:2000 Series Lead Auditor Training Course 2007
- English, Serbian
- 20+ Years
- Serbian Medical Association
- Serbian Association of Dermatology and Venereology
- EADV- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- AAD / American Academy of Dermatovenereology
- General Info
- Book an Appointment
Dr. Olivera was the Medical Director of The Pearl Dermatology and Laser Center Doha, Qatar for 5 years. Her main focus is on prevention, diagnosis and therapy of dermatology diseases. She is an expert in performing cosmetology procedures, ablative and non-ablative laser systems, laser vascular treatments, pigmentary disorders and tattoo removal. She has a very good experience in micro-needling radiofrequency, radio surgery, cryosurgery, mesotherapy, PRP, chemical peels. Botox and fillers applications.
She has performed renown laser procedures, photo and cryotherapy, radio waves therapy as well as microdermabrasion and fruit acid peels.
Dr. Olivera is a promoter of services and programs that drive the delivery of quality health care in a cost effective manner.
She was a part of the Railway Health Care Institute, Belgrade in Serbia from 1997 before she joined The Pearl, where she had focused on the interest of low level laser therapy in skin diseases treatment, diabetic wounds, ulcus cruris and burns and venereal diseases.
She was a professor in School of Medicine NIS Serbia and right after, played important roles being a Lead Auditor for ISO 9000:2000 standards, especially in health care organizations.
Cooper Dermatology & Dentistry Clinic
Villa 1166, Al Wasl Road
Umm Suqeim 2
United Arab Emirates
Sunday to Wednesday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Thursday & Saturday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Ramadan Opening Hours
Sunday to Wednesday 10:00am to 4:00pm & 7:30pm to 10:30pm
Thursday & Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm