You can choose to share your antenatal care between your doctor and an experienced small team of midwives for comprehensive and holistic care throughout your pregnancy.
We run monthly birth preparation classes held over the course of one Saturday. Please bring your birth partner along. Covered in the course is:
- Preparing for labor and delivery
- Signs of labor
- Normal delivery
- When things do not go according to plan
- Caessarean and instrumental deliveries
- Induction/augmentation of labor
- Alternative pain relief methods
- Breast feeding and overcoming common problems
- Information on Stem Cell collection
- Taking the baby home
- Post natal checkups
- Baby care
Hypnobirthing teaches you to understand your pregnant and labouring body. It promotes self awareness and self-control. The training in self-hypnosis assists you in reaching a level of relaxation and relative calm at the times when you need it most.
We run a specialist comprehensive class to fully provide you with all the knowledge you will need to breastfeed your baby. These classes run once a month and can also be provided privately in your home.
Postnatal Well Being Checks
These appointments are designed to monitor the health of you, your baby and your whole family. These clinics run from birth until your baby is 12 months old. We will:
- Examine your baby for growth development and wellbeing
- Discuss and administer the recommended immunization schedule
- Support the family in challenging times
- Answer any baby care questions, including minor baby ailments, lactation and breastfeeding support
- Weaning and sleep training advice
If you need support and reassurance come along to our Baby Cafe mornings, whether you are a Mum to be, new Mum, bottle, breast or mix feeding join us for expert advice and support while also getting the opportunity to meet other mums.
For queries or communication related to Hypno Birthing, kindly