- Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from King’s College – University of London – UK
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA, Joslin Diabetic Center
- Food Service Management and Production of Clinical Diets, St. Mary’s Hospital – Paddington, UK.
- Member of American Diabetic Association
- Nutrition and Dietetics at the American University of Beirut
- Dubai This Morning Show
Lina Doumani Khalil has been involved in the field of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics for almost twenty years. Her experience covers all areas of Diet and Disease Therapy especially Diabetes, Heart Disease, Eating Disorders and Psychology of Eating, Weight Loss and Obesity.
She has a Masters Degree in clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from King’s College – University of London – UK. Trained in New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA, with a stay at Joslin Diabetic Center. Food Service Management and Production of clinical diets training was done at St. Mary’s Hospital – Paddington, UK.
Lina has worked as an instructor in clinical Nutrition and Dietetics at the American University of Beirut. She headed Dietary Departments in several hospitals.
As an active member of the American Dietetic Association, Lina has attended a large number of seminars and she gave seminars on several topics relating to nutrition, like controversies of weight loss diets, your life style and your weight, Benefits of green tea… In public and community work, Lina has been active in several school projects that focused on Health awareness for school children and teacher.
Her approach for diet therapy with her patients is very individualized and personalized. Each patient is taken care of as a private case and treated according to his/her lifestyle and personal needs.